Saturday, March 7, 2009

19 Months Old

As a parent, I haven't figured out when to stop counting months for Connor's age. I'm pretty sure when he turns 2 that's IT!!! So for now he is 19 months old and here are the pictures we had made today. Connor is a busy little boy who loves to be outside doing whatever. Most days he is happy just dragging a stick around. He mimics words, does a lot of whining, and melts my heart. His new favorite thing to do is walk to the park and slide. We go almost everyday...sometimes more than once. I figure I better do things outside before it reaches 100 degrees. I will get pictures out as soon as I can.
It took a little warming up to the camera lady, but he got there. He is not to fond of the hat, but wearing it like Gomer Pile is his favorite. Nana and Papa got him new boots also!
James picked out the Easter outfit...he is a handsome little boy.
Gomer Pile...NOPE Connor Kelly!


I know that you can't see the bruises in these pictures, but we were healing from a rough encounter with the cement, then last night he "wiped Out" (Connor's loves to do) on his forehead. So now we have a red strawberry right between his eyes.



James and I love this picture. He is ready for the beach...and so am I!!!!

Well ,we hope that you enjoy the pictures. Have a great SUNDAY!!!




No comments: