Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Surprise 30th!!! and a little bit of everything

Last Wednesday some of James' friends from work and I planned a surprise 30th birthday party. I came up with a great story (I had to change the details a couple of times) to get James over to Tiff and Erin's house and waiting for us were about 10 of our friends. It was so much fun surprising James. I also have learned that Connor can NOT keep a secret. He is at the age now where he will tell you anything you ask and often more. So not only was I keeping the SECRET from James, but also had to not say much to my sweet little boy!!! I did however want him to be involved in making the cupcakes and decorating them so I told a little lie to him also. For the record keeping secrets is hard and mine was a FUN secret!! Here are a few pictures from the past week. Sorry the pictures are out of order....
This picture was at Connor's preschool party. They were throwing bean bags into the Halloween bucket.
Here is everyone at James' big party!!!!!!

Notice the fancy tie around his neck. For those of you who watch the "Office" you will probably get the tie thing. Something about having flair to work at a restaurant...I DON"T KNOW!!!


Marley (Tinkerbell), Connor (Pirate), and Campebll (Fufa from YO Gabba Gabba) at our Moms Club party.



Here is our little pirate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ARGHHHHHHHH




2 comments:

Miranda said...

Good job with the surprise party! I'm not sure I could pull it off! Conner is a very cute pirate. :-)

cmjj said...

What an adorable pirate!!!!!