Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hopefully not last place?????

The past month has been a whirl wind. With Christmas, traveling the state of Texas, and our new news (a baby coming late July/early August) I have been a bit preoccupied. I know that I have not blogged lately and no pictures of Christmas were put up here, but hopefully I'm not getting last place for 'mother of the year' award?!?!?! In the past when I have posted a blog I feel that I'm simply putting my thoughts on paper. I know every once in a while my good friend from high school reads my posts, so Thank You Miranda!!!! So if there is anyone else out there I will try and do better. We had a great holiday season. I spent most of my time on the couch lying down. Connor enjoyed the whole Santa experience and he is still asking to put cookies out for Santa! To be completely honest though, I didn't take one still shot of any of the three Christmas' we had. James videoed Christmas with the three of us and I'm hoping his sister and my mom got some good still pictures at their homes.

It is hard to believe that something so small can make someone feel SO TERRIBLE! I remember being sick with Connor, but this is rocking my world! I guess that having a little one running me ragged has not helped my sickness/sleepiness! James has definitely stepped up and been great during this sickness. I know that I won't be sick forever, but I hope it goes away sooner rather than later!!!!!!!!!!!!! To make matters worse I'm on the strongest medicine and still I'm getting sick every morning...what do you do!?!?!?!?

Hopefully soon I will get some updated pictures of Connor on here. Have a great week and stay warm!!!!! Today our windchill was 6 degrees...YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Sorry to hear your not feeling well. Friends of mine have raved about the "Preggie Pops" for nausea. I think they sell them at Motherhood Maternity. It might be worth looking into. Praying you feel better!

cmjj said...

Congratulations, Kellie!!! I didn't know you had such good news! And I am so sorry you are not feeling well.....I remember how sick you were with Connor, and I don't know how you did it. I will be praying for you ;) Take care!

P.S. You are not the world's worst mom.....it's just the contrary!

~holly~ said...

I'm so happy for you guys but so sorry your sick:( I know the feeling and #2 is so much harder. However, the preggie pops were my life saver...anything Ginger flavored. They don't taste the best but work so well for nausea! Hope you feel better soon!

Miranda said...

How did I miss that you are PREGNANT! Congratulations!! I'm so sorry that you are feeling so awful, though. That cannot be easy with Connor...I wish we lived closer! I'll be praying for you and your little one. And yes...I check your blog often!

erin said...

Kelly,
Zophran was my friend. I was very sick with Oliver for the first 20 weeks. Once I had to go home and change clothes since I got sick in the car on the way to work!
I hope you are feeling better (since you posted this a while back)
Hang in there, girl, for as we all know, its worth it!
erin