Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Almost there...

So our computer has the same virus AGAIN!! Unfortunately that means no pictures for a while. Hopefully we will have it figured out before baby with no name gets here. My dr. apt went great I am on my way to having this baby within the month.

Connor and I have been staying busy. We do a lot of swimming, playing outside, and with friends. One of my good friends and I took three kiddos to Six Flags on Tuesday. Boy was it hot. 36 weeks pregnant and a few extra pounds it was a hot day in DFW!!! The kiddos had a blast and I didn't go into labor so a great time was had by all!!! We are now gearing up for the big birthday party for Connor. He is excited about his "Mickey" party and can't wait to open all his presents (that's what he says anyways).

Funny things Connor has said to us lately:

"Well..." he puts this word in front of every sentence
"I will not do it your way, just leave me alone" -I was trying to work on using scissors
"Maybe not now, mom"
If Connor asks a question and James answers him Connor still wants confirmation from me. I think it's funny!

Have a happy Thursday!

1 comment:

~holly~ said...

Wow! I can't believe your fixing to have that baby!! It went fast...for me anyways! ;) Can't wait to see pics AND to hear what you guys named him! lol! Really, it's ok to have another Jax or Maddox in the fam!!!