Thursday, December 23, 2010

Only a month behind

So I finally found some time to put up Ian's 4 month pictures and stats.
He weighed 12 pounds 8 oz
He was 23 1/4 inches long
He is talking and coning more and more each day
He can roll from his tummy to his back...when mad enough
He loves being held, especially when he is sleeping
He still won't take a bottle of ANY kind
We tried cereal and he doesn't seem to like or dislike it. He loves to be talked to and smile. Ian has become a difficult sleeper. Some nights I feed him every 2 hours and other nights I feed him every three hours. I haven't found what seems to makes him sleep.
Sweet Angel! Where has the time gone? I can remember when we were celebrating his first Christmas and now he is growing up so fast. He has is moments of terrible three's (which are by far worse than the terrible two's) but he has a sweet heart and spirit. We really have tried hard this year to teach him the true meaning of CHRISTmas. Giving, loving, being with family and friends, and the birth of our Savior!
We decorated the tree one day while our daddy was at work. Connor did a great job hanging the ornaments where he thought they needed to go.

Mr. Cool matching shirts. I can only get away with dressing them alike for a little while longer before Connor starts having issues with it. So while I can I am going to.

Sweet boy!

No comments: