Friday, April 1, 2011

8 months and counting...organizing

Here comes my broken record statement..."Where has the time gone?" Sweet Ian is a great baby. He gives smiles freely and loves his big bro. We don't go back to the dr. until his 9 month check up so no big stats this month. I have started "meats" if you can call them that. They smell grrrooosss! I actually gave him real boiled chicken tonight and he loved that. My mom keeps saying things like, "You didn't do that with Connor this early" or "you would have never..." And she is right. Something about feeling more comfortable the second go around and knowing that I survived all the firsts with Connor. I had James get down all the totes so I could organize and see what clothes I had and this is the mess I ended up with. 8 -40 gallon totes and an abundance of clothes. 2 days and 4 naps later I had it under control and back up in the attic. Somewhere along the way Connor skipped the size 9-12 months completely so Ian FINALLY gets NEW CLOTHES!!!! (just a few)!!!

Sweet Smiley :0)
Connor has become a great big brother.
"Yea, mommy"


He is such a ham. He loves to clap his feet together.


Have a great weekend!

No comments: