Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A few Random Pictures

One day I picked up my camera and took a few shots of pictures of the boys. Ian is the typical little brother. He is into everything, seems to always be in the dog bowls, and bothers BIG brother all the time. Connor can make Ian's name into about 10 syllables, and I know that is when things are fixing to turn from good to bad. Ian puts things in his mouth and that drives Connor crazy. He tears up the train table, climbs the gate to the stairs, and recently has started trying to get out of his bed! Look at the face!

This is his biting face. He loves to chomp. I told James that if Ian went to daycare he would be the bitter.



Smile :0) If you notice the two outside top teeth are coming in before the middle two. BIZARRE!!



Ian loves to play in the kitchen and eat all the pretend food. We have to make sure to keep all little toys out of that area!



Sweet Connor! This is the only picture he would let me take of him. At least he is smiling. He is growing up so fast. I love you boys!!!

1 comment:

~holly~ said...

I hope so badly that Jax and Connor get to play together sometime soon. Just from what you say about him, they seem SO much alike! Jax is the exact same way about Maddox....it blows me away how alike they seem to be! Miss you guys! PS. Ian is a DOLL, he looks just like you and your momma!!