Friday, July 25, 2008

Casa De Kelly

I know that we have lived here for almost 5 months, so here is a tour of our lovely house. We love it. Connor has plenty of room to play upstairs in the loft and we love hagging out in the family room.

This obviously is the front of our home!!!



The master bedroom.






Connor's play room upstairs.





I had to add this picture. These are the Kelly Men. This picture was taken last weekend at John and Kristi's wedding. Aren't they handsome!!!!



Enjoy the weekend.





4 comments:

cmjj said...

What a beautiful house!! I love the crosses. What about some more pictures? Jordan thinks James looks like her Uncle B, I still think he looks like Elvis :)

The Rodriguez's said...

Well that wasn't many pictures!! I'll guess I'll have to wait until next weekend to see the rest...

NaNa said...

What is wrong with Connor's hair in the picture with the kellys? His hair can do whatever it wants to. I love little Connor.
Love NANA

The Hawkins Crew said...

HOLY COW!!! Connor is HUGE!! This makes me feel even worse that we havn't gotten to see you guys in over a year! Hope everything is well! Love you guys!!!