Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Go Tech, Go Tech, Go Tech, GO

The Kelly bunch had another exciting weekend. James drove to LBK, while Connor and I flew. He made perfect timing. James pulled up to the airport to pick us up right as we landed. We then drove to DC to spend some time with James' family. Saturday we got up and were all set to head back to LBK for the TECH game and Connor was running a fever. We ended up taking the little guy with us. We had lunch with our great friends Luke and Adrianne. It was so good to see them. We miss them so much. We then headed to Uncle Bubba's to have a short nap and get ready for game day! When we arrived at the game, Connor's eyes where wide and he was taking in all the excitement. We set in the box, so wrestling Connor was a little easier than setting outside. We had a great time. We ended up walking over to our seats and seeing Uncle Bubba, Luke, and Adrianne. I am happy to say the Connor made it until the middle of the 2nd quarter. I thought he did great (considering he was still not feeling well)! James and I have decided that Connor will probably not be joining us for another game until next season! It was a great experience for our family.

Connor just can't wait to go to the game.
We got this look all weekend. I think Connor wasn't sure what was going on. He usually loves having his picture taken.
My boys DEFINITELY bleed RED & BLACK! Yea, I always have a goofy look on my face. Check out the cutie I'm holding. He still fells crummy in this pic.
We had to change into Game Day clothes!!!!
Have a great week!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Connor:( I hate that he was running fever on GAME DAY! Jason and I are right with yall...Jax probably won't be joining us for another game. He loved it so much but it's just TOO hard to watch him the whole time!

Unknown said...

Please give Connor a hug from Titi & Erin - I can't believe he was so well-behaved while he felt so crummy! Gun's up (or index finger at least).

tiff

cmjj said...

Poor baby!! And poor mommy too :) Those things are hard on us, huh? By the way, it took me a while to figure out what DC means...Denver City! I was thinking Washington DC!!! That was a total blond moment :)

Melissa said...

oh connor is soooo cute! he does look mighty fine in red and black! we miss you guys a lot. it is so great to see your faces in pictures...cute hairs, kellie! we have a blog now, too...www.walkinfree.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. love you guys!

Miranda said...

I love the Tech gear!

Laynie said...

Your hair looks so cute! Of course Connor is just adorable. I hope he is feeling better!