Thursday, September 18, 2008

PROUD DADDY!!!!

Yesterday Connor and I went outside to play in the front yard and there was a package on the door step. I looked at it and saw that it was from E-Bay. It was addressed to James so I thought we would wait to open it until he got home. When he walked in the door and I told him that his package was on the table and he wanted Connor to help him open it.



Here is what was in the package. A Wes Welker New England Patriots jersey. I could see the pride in James' eyes. He put it on Connor and grinned from ear to ear. Connor had no clue, but it made his daddy proud.




Not only do we bleed RED AND BLACK for the Texas Tech Red Raiders we also bleed Blue and Red for the New England Patriots. Not only for Wes Welker but Tom Brady and the rest of the gang. Side Note: The boys in the Kelly family let the women play Fantasy Football this year. I got the number 1 pick and rightfully choose Tom Brady. You know where this is going...needless to say I lost in opening game to my brother due to Tom's absence!!! The Kelly household was SAD!!!


Here is the future Quarterback(linebacker, tight end, or anything else he wants to be) after an AWESOME throw to MOM in the end zone to beat dad and win the game!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT IS TOO CUTE!!! I love it! However, we would butt heads about the Patriots. NOT a fan...haha!! GO COWBOYS!!!

cmjj said...

We LOVE Wes Welker too!! How fun :)

Trish said...

Hey, I'm trying this again so I hope it works...I Love the pics of Connor. He is looking so much older all of a sudden! Sounds like you had a great trip, I'm jealous about the spa! :) Looking forward to seeing you soon. Let me know when you're coming! Take care!