Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Push-Ups

We hope that this blog finds everyone feeling happy and healthy. We had a great Thanksgiving. We all have a lot to be thankful for this year. Everyone seemed to enjoy their time in the big "D" with us. The James, John, and Mike enjoyed the Thanksgiving day Cowboys game. Kathie, Kristi, Connor, and I went searching for something open....we found Wal-Mart! I will post a few pictures of Thanksgiving later.

James is in Washington D.C. so Connor and I made the short trip to Hillsboro to see Nana, Papa, and Uncle Bubba. The traffic was horrible on Sunday getting here. I-35 was at a stand still more than one time. Connor and I have enjoyed our time here.

Eric and I went to get gas last night and this is what we came home to. Connor was eating a push-up in the TUB!!!!!!!!!!! Although his face doesn't show it, he really did enjoy the WHOLE experience.
He was definitely SAD when the Push-Up was all gone. The rest of bath time wasn't much fun.
Enjoy your week, hope you all get your shopping done early (ha ha), and we hope to see you all soon.!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: