Friday, December 19, 2008

Santa...

This morning was the annual MOMZ Holiday party. I have decided that when Connor gets out with other kiddos he is 100% BOY!!! Running, screaming, and acting SILLY! He had so much fun....until Santa came in. The child wrapped his legs around me so tightly that I could not pry him off. Hence, me in the pictures with Santa. I think the only reason he got as close as he did was because he wanted a present. He got a really fun book.

Santa walked around after all the kids sat in his lap, Connor STILL was not sure about Santa being behind him.

He is my sweet little angel. What a super cute kid. In parenthesises in little words his shirt says (just ask my mommy)!

Still doesn't want to get close.


Yea, I got my book!!!!
"Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!"
Be safe,
Kellie



1 comment:

cmjj said...

He is so cute, Kellie!! I am so glad you are enjoying him...Have a wonderful weekend :)