Thursday, May 21, 2009

Enjoying life!

The past few weeks Connor and I have not been doing much of anything except playing outside as much as we can. He loves to mow the grass, go to the park and feed the ducks, and MOST of all SWIM!!!!!!!!!!! About a week ago Connor and I went to visit Nana and Papa in Hillsboro. Connor did a lot of mowing the grass AND playing outside.

Here are a few pictures of our little boy over the past couple of weeks. He is getting so big!

Innocence is Bliss...if he only knew the glasses were "girlie" he probably wouldn't even want them in the house!
He loved feeding the ducks. A few of them got a little close.

"Duckie, Mommy." "Look!"


This is my idea of mowing the grass, also. To bad we have a push mower.



Papa would let Connor drive by himself I THINK if he could reach the pedals. S-P-O-I-L-E-D!!
Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Sparks Family said...

He looks like a big boy! We need to get together for lunch soon.