Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Weekend

This past weekend James, Connor and I spent the some time in Katy with Uncle John and Aunt Kiki. We had so much fun. We took Connor to the school park where John and James went to 3rd/4th grade. They had so much fun taking Kristi and I by the "old" house and seeing how much the area has grown.

We had a great time, we love you guys! (for some reason Kristi, the pictures you sent won't post on here...I'll keep trying.)

When we got home on Monday we took Connor to the pool, he and James had a blast. We saw some of our friends and enjoyed being outside together.




Uncle Eric came to stay with us the weekend before the holidays. He and I took Connor to the pool one evening while James was still at work. I think the water was still a little cold for Uncle Bubba, but he would do anything for Connor!!!





Have a great week!!!!!

No comments: