Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Super Busy!

Where in the world did the month of June go? I think that if flew by us along with May. Hopefully I can enjoy the next couple of weeks before my baby turns the big 2! I feel that before the age of 2 they can still get away with fits, crying, and wanting to be held, but when 2 comes around potty training begins, fighting off the terrible 2's, and last but not least getting the pacifier away from him. I know that the tantrums only increase but I'm READY!!!!! We are having so much fun with Connor here are a few pictures of what's been going on in our lives the past couple of weeks.

We spent Father's Day weekend at the lake with mom, dad, and Uncle Bubba. We took the jet skies out and stayed all day. We had a blast, sunburned, but we had fun! How is it I always remember to put sunscreen on Connor, but fail to remember it for myself.

Mom and I made a stop at the farm to drop off tile for the contractors. While we were there the neighbor and mom's good friend Cookie came down and helped us feed the cows. You can't see it, but the cows reached their tongues through the fence and wrapped it around Connor's little hand. Lots of giggles came from him!!


We are showig the "cake" that we fed to the cows.


Here is Connor at the lake digging in the sand.



We tried to get him to sleep...didn't work. I think the camera caught James eating Brownies!
Last weekend when we dropped off the tile at the farm, mom and I continued on to DC to meet Annie and visit. I'll post those pictures later....have a great week.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

The bounce house is WAY cool! Connor-your package is on its way! Sorry it is late. Hope you had a GREAT Birthday! Call me. Love you guys!