Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

A few weeks ago dad, Eric, and James went to the Cotton Bowl to watch Tech. When they got home that evening we took a quick trip to the Pumpkin Patch. We had a great time. Mom will say she doesn't like this picture, but any picture with her and my dad loving on my boys I LOVE :0)


Connor took this picture. I love my dad sooooo much!


For those of you who don't know this Connor is living for Toy Story right now. He wanted Ian to sit and have his picture made with him.



Nobody said getting a family of 4 together for a picture was easy.




Connor, Papa, and Ian-bo-be-an riding the train.
I have downloaded pictures to the computer...now I just have to find time to post them. Have a great evening!
Kellie




1 comment:

Melissa said...

Those boys are growing so fast! We are coming there today to see my brother. Any pumpkin patch suggestions? I heard it will probably be raining...ugh...but just in case. The kids are dying to go to one. Love your pictures!