Tuesday, October 26, 2010

State Fair of Texas

Mom, Dad, me, and the boys went to the State Fair of Texas on the last Saturday. Boy was it crowded!!!! We had so much fun. It was hot and very EXPENSIVE, but it only comes once a year so we HAVE to do it. I have to admit that I didn't try anything fried this year. By the time we got a corn on the cob, lemonade, pork chop, cotton candy, and ice cream (I had 2 bottles of water in Ian's bag, thank goodness) that was plenty. Dad and I took Connor on the ferris wheel, I rode the log ride and roller coaster with him, and mom hung out in the shade with Ian. The petting zoo was crowded and all the animals were full. Connor didn't seem to care though, he just soaks it all in.

We are at an great stage right now, I know Connor still needs a nap, but he is very good if he dosen't get one. Which makes outings easy...and days we stay home he just knows he has to lay down. I think I'll make him nap until he goes to kindergarten! :0)

Ian has become my little buddy. He has decided that bottles are NOT his thing!!! He refuses to take one, believe me I have tried at least 3 different types...ugh! Some may say I missed my window of oppurtunity while others say some babies just won't take one. Needless to say he is my side kick. Tommorrow he will be 3 months old and his neck is getting stronger, he hates to lay on his stomach, but loves to cuddle. He only takes a paci when he is very sleepy and will smile for anyone who will talk to him.

These two sweet boys make my WORLD go round! I love you Connor-Boy and Ian-bo-be-an...
Papa and Connor with the Longhorn.
Ian and Nana at the petting zoo.
Feeding the goats.

Up in the Ferris Wheel.


"Cheese!"

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Cute boys! Ranger didn't take a bottle either, and I survived! I weaned him to a sippy cup at 10 months, which worked fine. :-)