Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Connor turned 4!




Wow! What a busy month July was for us. I know September is nearly over, but I finally got all my pictures together. We had a great time celebrating at Best Gymnastics with all of Connors friends. They did a great job with the kiddos and Connor loved it which is all that truly matters.
Some things I want to remember:
*Sweet smile
*Willingness to try new things
*Loves mom and dad...and Ian
*Can write his name and beginning to sound letters out
Stats:
Height: 43 inches 97%
Weight: 42 pounds 97%
and blood pressure was great!
Connor,
You are an amazing little boy! We love you so much Your curiosity and love for life makes my heart happy. We pray that you continue to follow in Gods path. We are so thankful God chose us to be your parents. Happy 4th birthday big guy!
Love,
Mom & Dad

No comments: