Thursday, October 6, 2011

Bahamas

At the end of August James and I took our 10 year anniversery trip to the Bahamas. We had a great time relaxing, hanging out at the beach, and resting. We spent most of our time relaxing on the beach. We thought hurricane Irene was going to put a damper on our plans, but she didn't and off we went (without our precious boys). I was fine during the days, but at night and early in the mornings I was homesick for the boys. They were in great hands, Nana & Papa stayed two nights with them and Grandma & Papa finished out the last part.
This was the view on our beach. Due to Irene the beaches were not crowded at all.
I spent many hours here!
We made several trips over to Paradise Island (home of Atlantis) and visited the ca
sino and walked around the property of the hotel. It is an amazing place. Hopefully one day soon we will take the kids back to visit.
What an AWESOME trip to take with James. I love him so much, here's to many more years of happiness. I love you James David Kelly!!!

No comments: