Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Big Cedar Lodge

Last week James had an executive retreat in Branson, Missouri. He invited me along so Mom and Dad (and Eric) kept Connor for 3 days. James was in meetings most of the time, so
I got to spend time at the Spa and Shop. I had a blast. Tiffany (at James' work) did a fantastic job of coordinating the trip for the spouses. The food was amazing, the scenery was beautiful, and I got some much needed REST!!!!

Mom did a fantastic job of keeping me updated on the little one. She would send me pics of him on my phone throughout the day. I think that is why I didn't get AS HOME SICK for HIM as I thought I would!!! Thanks Nana, Papa, and Bubba.

Here are a few pics of Connor that she sent me.

He loves to play outside!!!! She let him stay outside from the time he woke up (in pjs) until bedtime. He did have to go in and put on clothes (per moms request) sometime during the day.


Helping Nana open her mail!


Here are the three Amigos. Papa, Connor, and Uncle Bubba!!! They had a blast. Nana made the coment that she was exhausted by the time we got home. She said she slept GREAT that night!!

I thought I had taken some pics of the beautiful resort, but somehow they weren't on my phone. We also went to a show in Branson. It was called the Liver Pool Legends. It was about the Beatles. John Lennon's aunt was there that night answering questions during intermission. The music was great and Tiffany and I kept saying how many of the songs we knew but didn't know the Beatles wrote/sang!

We had a BLAST. Connor was well taken care of and all he could say for the next few days was "Bu-BA", "Nana", and "Papa". I know that they also enjoyed having him.

Thanks Mom, Dad, and Eric!!!

2 comments:

cmjj said...

How fun!!!! That's a place I would like to visit at some time in my life.

Hill Country Happenings said...

My daughter found your blog from the Bohannons. Glad to see you are doing so well and your son is precious. I cant believe he is so big and that he is walking! He is beautiful!

my new e-mail address is
sharon.caviness@del-valle.k12.tx.us

I am loving living in Austin near my family. I would love to hear from you.

Renee Caviness