Wednesday, August 13, 2008

1st Birthday Pictures

A few weeks ago mom came up to help me take Connor to get his pictures made. I needed her to help me choose pictures. The photographer did a fantastic job...we were very pleased!!!





If you notice his poor little head has bruises all over it. When he began walking more and more his head began to turn different colors!!!





Yep, we took the CAR!!! These were the last pictures that we took. If we would have gotten the car out any earlier he would not have wanted to get out of it.



James and I try and document all of Connor's milestones. I'm not making any promises when/if there is ever another one. Now I know why there are tons of pictures of Eric!!! Enjoy your day.

1 comment:

cmjj said...

What a handsome boy!!! Aren't they a blessing? The car cracks me up!

Miss you too, Kelly. It's good to stay in touch with you.