Tuesday, August 12, 2008

7 Years of Wedded Bliss!!!

When James' Great-Grandmother was alive she used to have this way of thinking. She always said that marriages were broken up into 7 year sets. Whoever was "in charge" the first 7 years, the other spouse got to "take over" the next 7 years and then it just continued. So James, I hope your run was good, now I'll kindly take over for my 7 years. HA HA HA HA

Yesterday James and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary. James surprised Connor and I by coming home EARLY!!!! We ate steaks that James cooked on the grill and played with Connor. A few weeks ago when my Aunt and cousins were down, James and I went to the Brad Paisley Concert at the Superpages.com Center. It was a great surprise to see where our seats were. We sat in the 2nd row. I felt like a teenage girl again. James was such a great sport about this, he enjoyed Julianna Huff (Dancing with the Stars) and Jewel (she played all her "old" songs). I enjoyed Chuck Wicks (Cinderella) and BRAD!!!! Thanks James for the great seats.

James and I decided to stand at the stage with Brad came out...YUCK...stinky, sweaty, OLD/YOUNG girls crowding me. Luckily for me James is BIG and protective. It's nice to keep him around!!!! By the way, I caught a guitar pick that he threw out to the crowd. YEA





By the end of Brads set I was ready to come home. I could definitely tell my age. We didn't even stay for the Encore. We did hear it as we were leaving for the car.


We had a great time spending time together, but both agreed we MISSED Connor!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 7 years!