Sunday, August 17, 2008

Water, Water, Everywhere

We love weekends!!! Connor and I spend all week looking forward to the two days off James has to spend with us. This has been a fabulous weekend. The weather has been beautiful. Tonight we took Molly (the dog) for a walk and Connor was pushed in his CAR! When we got home we decided to go out on the back porch. Connor loves water. He thought playing outside naked was so much fun. When he dumped the water onto himself the first time it was cold...burrrr! He just giggled and wanted to play some more. I filled the bucket up again and he went crazy. He was splashing water everywhere. James and I constantly tell each other how this past year has flown by. We remember when we had to bounce on the exercise ball to get him to sleep, and pace the floor steadily to keep him happy due to colic.





He has a little white cup in his hands that he is using to splash with. We got this cup at a restaurant with a spoon. He has walked around all day "pretending" to feed himself and Molly.




This is my favorite face that he makes. He breathes deeply through his nose and squints his eyes. He is so adorable.
We are looking forward to this week. James has some work in Lubbock, so Connor and I are tagging along to spend time with family and friends. We are excited to see Eric, Elly, all the teachers that I taught with, and Grandma and Papa (Aunt Jan, Uncle Dalyn, the girls, Uncle John and Aunt Kristi). I will post pictures of our week when we return on Sunday.

2 comments:

cmjj said...

Oh, please tell everyone at Wright hi for me! I miss them all alot. I know you will have a lot of fun.

Laynie said...

Hi Kellie-
It's Laynie. I love the blog and I will continue to check it. Connor is so cute!! I just want to squezze his cheeks. I just started mine- here you go thecogburns.blogspot.com - I am back at works so here is my email address lcogburn@wylie.esc14.net