Sunday, August 10, 2008

Bath Time!!!

This is a typical bath night in the Kelly house. This sweet little angel loves to bath until...you wash his hair. James and I have to practically stand on our heads to make the rest of bath time enjoyable. Connor loves to put toys into OUR mouths and he likes to watch us spit them into the basketball hoop!!! His giggle is one of the sweetest sounds I've ever heard.

His hair...ever since he was born I've always said that if he were a girl he would have beautiful hair. I've tried to put it into pig tails (only in the privacy of our home), but his daddy doesn't seem to think that is funny. As you can see he is a handsome boy with great hair. If only I could get mine to do what his does. Bath time is one of the last steps in his rigorous routine that we swear by, followed closely by bedtime at 8:00. Whew, it has been a long day, but we are thankful for everyday we spend together!!! We love weekends with DA-DA!!!!


1 comment:

cmjj said...

What a handsome boy! Bath time is always so exciting, huh? BTW, I like your layout...very cute. Have you talked to anyone from Wright lately?