Thursday, October 16, 2008

Football, Pumpkins, and Floors

There has been alot going on in the Kelly household. Where to begin....

Last weekend James, Connor, and I flew to Lubbock for the Texas Tech game. We had a great time, it was a great game, and I finally got to watch a game. we left Connor with James' mom, Kathy and Aunt Kristie (John's wife). They were troopers. My brother still has his house in Lubbock, so they watched Connor at his house while Mike, John, James, and I went to the game.

I got to go and visit my best friend. I went to college with Katy and we taught together. I was so excited to see Katy, Elly, and Jer. Elly is getting so big, and Jer fixed a great meal. Connor loved giving Elly headbutts gently. If he doesn't want to kiss he will give a gentle nod. So he did!

Yesterday we had new flooring put down. It looks great...and I know it's clean. Between dog hair, Connor spilling, James spilling, and my clumsiness our old carpet was GROSS!!! Needless to say James and I moved ALL the furniture TWICE!!!! We have a sectional couch, a piano, love seat, and two tables, plus an entertainment center and TV. My muscles are SORE!!! We both did this feeling under the weather. The floor looks great but my house was in shambles yesterday. Luckily they got it all done in one day.

Connor and I had to get out during the day, so I took him to a local pumpkin patch. We had a great time. We will take Daddy back to get pumpkins.


This morning while I was cleaning up I found Connor "riding" Molly. While I wanted him off of her, I knew I had to get a great picture...so I did. Connor enjoyed playing horse with Molly. She is so good with him, but I did make him get off and say he was sorry and give her a kiss.

We hope that everyone is doing well and enjoying the cooling temps!!!

1 comment:

cmjj said...

I didn't know you were neighbors with Melissa and Tyson!! I know her through a mutual friend. What a small, small world!!!!!!!!!