Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Halllllooooowwweeeennn!!

This morning was the annual Halloween party with the MOMZ Club that I joined. We had a great time. We decorated pumpkins, ate a spinach/chocolate cupcake (he never new the difference), and ran around playing games. The pictures got put on in the wrong order. As soon as we got into the car my little "Wes Welker" was OUT.
We live less than 2 minutes from the athletic club where the party was, and this little guy was asleep before I had my seat belt on. I did get a picture of him right before he fell asleep!!

All I seem to get is his back. He loved watching the big kids play.



OOOOO!!! He got to pick a treat out of the bucket. Luckily we chose Nerds and Laffy Taffy...daddy will love that.


Connor is choosing stickers for his pumpkin. He just wanted to grab all of them and run off. His little friend here didn't like that idea!!!

This will probably be the first of a few parties this year...hope you are all doing well.
Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: