Sunday, October 19, 2008

Updated Pictures

Here are pictures of my most recent blog. Pictures from The Pumpkin Patch, The Pumpkin Express Party, and Connor and I went to Grapevine to check out the Monarch Butterflies migrating to Mexico. The day that we went it was very cold outside, therefore we only say a few butterflies. We had a great time together!!!

Connor and Mommy riding the hay ride.


Here we are at Grapevine Botanical Garden looking for butterflies.


This is DADDY'S BIG pumpkin...and Connor's pumpkin is in his lap.


Connor saw the big kiddos riding these see-saws and thought that he could too.


This is our live-in horse...Molly.

Have a great week!!!!

3 comments:

The Hawkins Crew said...

He is just too cute! We miss you guys! Have a great week! :o)

cmjj said...

How fun!!! You guys are so cute. I mean y'all are so cute (I can't believe I just said you guys!!!!) :)

Miranda said...

You 2 are so cute!