Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter 2009

Happy Easter friends and family. James, Connor and I had a very blessed Easter. Mom, dad, and Eric came down yesterday and stayed with us last night. We all got up and went to church this morning. Half way through church I got a page from the nursery, YEP Connor wouldn't stop crying. This separation anxiety thing is wearing me out. So I went and got him and he sat as quietly as a 1 1/2 year old can sit for 30 minutes. Eric, James, and I had pirate stickers all over our clothes. We came home hunted eggs, ate lunch, and put the little boy down for a 2 hour NAP!!!!

We had a few parties this past week and decorated eggs so here are pictures of our eventful week!!!
This morning after church.
James is showing Connor how to dip the eggs in the dye. Connor couldn't quite grasp the concept of gently in the bowl (meaning how he needed to put the egg in). I was afraid Connor would get dye all over his shirt, and I WOULD HAVE BEEN RIGHT!

Daddy and Connor with a prize egg.


"I found chocolate in one of my eggs, Mommy!"


This was the very first hunt, he was a little unsure of himself, but by today, he is a pro. He loves for James and I to hide eggs in the yard while he covers his eyes and then finds them.
Happy Easter!!!

No comments: