Thursday, April 2, 2009

Like Father, like Son

I was a little late on the 18 month apt. but I took Connor to get a Hep. A shot and have his well baby exam. He is 20 months old. He was a little whiny, but he did great. He is 36 in. tall (about the size of a "normal" 33 month old) and is weighing in at 31.4 pounds. Someone once told me that but the age of 2 you can almost double their height and that is how tall they will be. So we are right now looking at one tall sweet boy.


Here are a few pictures that I have taken over the past few weeks. He is growing up so well, and I am proud to say that he has slept in his bed now by himself without waking up for over a week. We are keeping our fingers crossed.




I recently got his hair cut. He has his daddy's thick hair, when there is no humidity it falls in his face. When it is short you can see the cow licks on his forehead!


We were playing soccer out back.



He is a little ham. He loves to kick the ball around the yard.



Here they are, mowing the grass together. Connor would followed James around the front and back yards. He had so much fun chasing DaDa.


Here the boys are again head to head. Connor won this mowing battle, but then again Connor wins ALL the battles. He is saying and doing so much right now, I am loving this age!!!