Monday, March 8, 2010

Jan. and Feb. pictures

Here are the pictures that I promised about a month ago...thought I'd better get them on here before our March pictures are due. We are headed out on Friday for vacation. This will be the first time James, Connor, or I have gone on a cruise. We are looking forward to spending some time with the Kelly crew!!! 7 days of paradise...anyways here are the pictures.


Connor and daddy playing in our abundance of snow!!!

Happy Valentine's Day! I heart Mom!!!


I can ride this pony "all by myself, mommy"!!! No comment on the goofy grin on my face!


This goofy grin is adorable. He loved the little mini ponies!!! Connor is our cheese ball. He has a great "fake" smile. I wonder where he gets it from????
Have a safe and happy Spring Break!!!

3 comments:

iheartbowheads.blogspot.com said...

Cute pictures!!!!! I want to hear about the cruise when you get back. We havnt tried that yet!


Holly

Daniela Dobson said...

Love the photos!!! Have fun on your cruise.

Miranda said...

Thanks for the pics! We need a belly shot of you!!