Friday, March 26, 2010

Mayan Ruins of Tulum

Our first day of excursions the boys (minus Mike, he was still sick) went to the Mayan Ruins of Tulum. James said they had to take a water taxi to Playa del Carmen and then got on a bus for a 2 hour ride to the ruins. He said it was well worth the ride!!! All the boys took the camera's so Kathy is the only one that had her camera with us. So as soon as I get pictures from her I will post about our trip to the beach in Cozumel! I wish I could give you more info on these pictures, but SORRY I don't know much!!!!





James was so glad that he had this experience. This will be a place we will most definitely return to. He loved Playa del Carmen!!!!
Happy Friday!!!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

We honeymooned in playa del Carmen and loved it! You will definitely have to go back sometime! It's worth the hour long drive from the cancun airport for the beautiful beaches!!! Glad you are having fun!

Nikki